Visual Song Book is a slide show program for projecting lyrics during song service. Using dual monitors allows the song book operator to access other features and even other programs one monitor while the congregation sings the verses shown on the other display. To use this feature, a video card with true dual display capability, such as the Matrox Millenium G550, must be installed. One can assign their own customized categories to the songs. The program provides flexibility for songs that can be sung in more than one key.
Other features include:
- Edit, add and delete songs.
- Search for songs based upon song number or words in the song.
- Project song lyrics one verse at a time.
- General Index tab for listing song alphabetically.
- Key Index tab for listing song by key.
- History tab of songs projected.
- Navigation toolbar in Song Projection view optionally displays the verses and choruses of the current song.
- Tools menu for program options.